BREWING A CUP with a tea ball
- Fill a mug with freshly boiled water
- Scoop one flat teaspoon (1 tsp) of loose leaf into the tea ball and close clasp
- Drop your tea bag into the mug of hot water and start a timer for the blend’s steeping time(Quick Reference Steeping Guide)
- Pull bag out and enjoy!
- Stir in your preferred sweetener.
- Add cream or milk to taste.
Try it Iced:
- Use half the water and steep for the same time
- Remove tea bag & sweeten if desired
- Pour over a full glass of ice when it’s done steeping