Shop Leader - Lowe Mill
The Market Leader is responsible for the Piper & Leaf Tea Co. booth at events and farmers markets. They load and unload supplies, drive to events, provide excellent customer experiences, lead support staff all while maintaining a clean and efficient working environment.
Main Market Leader Responsibilities:
- Load, unload, set-up, and tear-down all market supplies
- Drive safely to and from events in a company vehicle
- Assists with training and coaching for support
- Provide excellent customer service and maintain a good market environment
- Prepare beverages according to Piper & Leaf specifications
- Learn and adhere to required safety and sanitation measures
- Operate a cash register and point of sale accurately and efficiently
- Communicate effectively with the team
Qualifications, Skills, & Characteristics:
This position requires a clean driving record to ensure the safe transport of staff and supplies in a company vehicle. By applying for this position, you agree for Piper and Leaf Tea Co. to view your Motor Vehicle Records (MVR).
This job involves working closely with customers, vendors, local businesses, and fellow staff members. Employees with great interpersonal skills, a good attitude, and a desire for self-improvement thrive in the up-beat environment of Piper and Leaf.
We are also looking for leadership skills, problem-solving, excellent communication skills, an ability to work independently, and an interest in learning more about food, beverages, people, and business.
Hours & Compensation:
This is a part-time position. Market Leaders receive tips in addition to an industry-leading standard hourly pay. There are occasional opportunities for travel.
- Bending, stooping, walking, and standing for long periods at a time
- Must be able to safely relocate up to 50 lbs. possibly requiring pushing, pulling, lifting, or carrying
- Driving of company vehicles
- Going up/down stairs, ramps, ladders, and in/out of high vehicles multiples times
- Usage of register/POS and bar equipment
- Frequent rotation & use of the wrist/s, spine, & upper extremities to perform duties
- Frequent reaching, turning, & precision work around bar area & hot equipment
- Frequent receiving and sharing of detailed information that must be remembered & accurately processed through verbal & written communication
- Distinguishing, with a degree of accuracy, differences or similarities, in intensity or quality, of flavors/odors and clarity of vision at near/far distances
- Working with and around various herbs and fruits, dairy products, and tree nuts
- Occasional warehousing and storage environment duties
- Occasional use of pallet jack
- Lifting/transporting hot items, interacting with heated equipment, steam, hot wash water, loud noise, chemicals and other at risk conditions
- Working outside in hot and cold temperatures
2022-04-30|||2211 Seminole Dr|||Market Stand||||||enQSr6V6gLKU6S9a|||PART_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false