Shop Leader - Madison location
At Piper & Leaf Tea Co, the Market Stand Leader is responsible for assisting the shop managers with every aspect of the customer and staff experience. They provide excellent customer experiences, maintain a clean and efficient working environment, and lead the Market Stand Support staff in daily tasks.
Main Leader Responsibilities:
- Assists with training and coaching for shop and staff
- Perform daily tasks, including restocking, cleaning, and opening/closing
- Provide excellent customer service and maintain a good service environment
- Prepare specialty beverages according to Piper & Leaf specifications
- Learn and adhere to required safety and sanitation measures
- Operate a cash register and point of sale accurately and efficiently
- Communicate effectively with the team
Qualifications, Skills, & Characteristics:
This job involves working closely with customers, vendors, local businesses, and fellow staff members. Employees with great interpersonal skills, a good attitude, and a desire for self-improvement thrive in the up-beat environment of Piper and Leaf Tea Co.
We are also looking for leadership skills, initiative, problem-solving, excellent communication skills, an ability to work independently, and an interest in learning more about food, beverages, people, and business.
Hours & Compensation:
This is a full-time position. Market Stand Leaders receive tips in addition to an industry-leading standard hourly pay.
- Bending, stooping, walking, and standing for long periods at a time
- Must be able to safely relocate up to 50 lbs. possibly requiring pushing, pulling, lifting, or carrying
- Going up/down stairs, ramps, ladders, and in/out of high vehicles multiples times
- Usage of register/POS and bar equipment
- Frequent rotation & use of the wrist/s, spine, & upper extremities to perform duties
- Frequent reaching, turning, & precision work around bar area & hot equipment
- Frequent receiving and sharing of detailed information that must be remembered & accurately processed through verbal & written communication
- Distinguishing, with a degree of accuracy, differences or similarities, in intensity or quality, of flavors/odors and clarity of vision at near/far distances
- Lifting/transporting hot items, interacting with heated equipment, steam, hot wash water, loud noise, chemicals and other at risk conditions
- Food processing and duties with use of power-driven machines and/or sharp cutting tools
- Working with and around various herbs and fruits, dairy products, and tree nuts
- Occasional warehousing and storage environment/duties
- Occasional driving of company vehicles and use of pallet jack
2022-05-31|||7504 Hwy 72|||Market Stand||||||09KJTm1VIhqG9E.c|||PART_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false