Screen Printer APPLY NOW
The Screen Printer is responsible for maintaining the company screen printing program, department standards, and continuous production of screen printed products. The screen printing program supervisor is responsible for every aspect of the quality and procedures associated with each printed item individually. The Screen Printer reports directly to the Production Manager.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Independently execute responsibilities with minor supervision and direction.
- Provide continuous production of current print items based on par levels and demand.
- Follow verbal and written instructions.
- Set priorities and work under pressure.
- Multi-task and plan several events simultaneously.
- Communicate effectively and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Be knowledgeable and proficient with the company resources.
- Ability to adapt quickly to change and make timely, thoughtful decisions.
- Demonstrate strong supervisory, team building, and leadership skills, with the ability to coach and mentor.
- Arrive on time for all scheduled shifts, meetings, and classes.
- Handle sensitive information professionally and confidentially.
- Maintain screen printing service work areas, sharing space as necessary to facilitate continuous farm functions
- Maintain proper safety practices using Piper & Leaf standards and state, county, and city guidelines.
- Suggest adjustments, updates, or removal of products that do not comply with the company standard or customer taste and demand.
- Available to work during warehouse operational hours for effective communication and delivery of services.
- Available to attend and participate in meetings required for position
- Have awareness of sales trends, local events and other outside factors that may affect customer traffic and sales. Adjust production schedule accordingly.
- Maintain inventory of products and supplies, keeping accurate and updated documentation
- Responsible for weekly supply orders to PiperNet ordering system NLT 12:00 pm on Monday.
- Consult with the Production Manager for staffing needs/plans, and conflict resolution and action plans.
- Provide PiperNet with new product specs including but not limited to: price, sizes, care information, and materials.
- Communicate with the Production Manager to utilize overstock or discontinued products.
- Ensure adherence to applicable wage and hour laws
- Follow, demonstrate, encourage, and enforce the Piper and Leaf Code of Conduct.
- Establish and maintain good communication and a positive working relationship with Directors, Managers, owners, and staff.
- Responsible for keeping all company resources clean, organized, maintained, and accounted for.
- Communicate with supervisory team about operational issues, observations, insights, and suggestions.
- Responsible for ordering supplies and components necessary to perform daily operations.
- Responsible for communicating inventory needs to the Production Manager for timely ordering and receipt of items.
- Schedule staff at a minimum one week in advance. Update and adjust timesheets as needed.
- Bending, stooping, walking, and standing for long periods at a time
- Must be able to safely relocate up to 60 lbs. possibly requiring pushing, pulling, lifting, or carrying
- Going up/down stairs, ramps, ladders, and in/out of high vehicles multiples times
- Usage of register/POS and bar equipment
- Frequent rotation & use of the wrist/s, spine, & upper extremities to perform duties
- Frequent reaching, turning, & precision work around bar area & hot equipment
- Frequent receiving and sharing of detailed information that must be remembered & accurately processed through aural & written communication
- Distinguishing, with a degree of accuracy, differences or similarities, in intensity or quality, of flavors/odors and need clarity of vision at near/far distances
- Lifting/transporting hot items, interacting with heated equipment, steam, hot wash water, flash burners, loud noise, and other at risk conditions
- Regular use of ink, paint, and chemicals
- Food processing and duties with use of power-driven machines and/or sharp cutting tools
- Working with and around various herbs and fruits, dairy products, and tree nuts
- Occasional warehousing and storage environment/duties
- Driving of company vehicles and use of pallet jack