Sign up to receive artisan tea delivered to your door on a regular basis! Each 'Tea of the Month' delivery is a surprise, so this is a wonderful way to try many different Piper & Leaf blends over time.
Here's how to sign up:
- First choose if you prefer tea bags or loose leaf
- Then pick your blend preference: you can get all caffeine-free, only caffeinated blends, or variety (which is a mix of both)
- Next you'll choose how often you'd like your tea delivered - we recommend every month if you're a regular tea drinker
- Lastly, you select the quantity! This determines how many muslin bags of tea you will receive each delivery. One bag is 9 servings (for tea bags) or 15 servings (loose leaf), so if your family drinks tea daily you may want 3 or more bags delivered every month
- Check out and enjoy the tea
Just received my first subscription and I am beyond impressed!
I've yet to get through a whole bag myself--the tastefull packaging and local story is a favorite of mine to share. Tea drinkers come out of the woodwork with this easy conversation starter--'would you like a cup of tea?'. When the lot is shared away, consumed and composted, I get to look forward to the next shipment and conversations that will be had.
Love looking forward to a surprise tea each month. I’ve been able to try teas I wouldn’t have thought to buy and discovering new delicious flavors! Always great quality.
The office loves it! Our first order didn't last us the whole month so I bumped us up to 10 orders of caffeine bags so we will see how that does!
Piper & Leaf is now my favorite tea company! And how fun and exciting to get a new delicious tea each month!!! I love that for September I got their new seasonal Pumpkin flavor too! SO DELICIOUS!!!!!!
The Front Porch is one of my favorites. I had it the first time at a local coffee house. I drink it mostly as a latte with a sweetener. Highly recommend it. It's not overly strong.