Kick off the New Year with a burst of flavor that'll make your taste buds dance! Springdrop Spritzer
Springdrop Spritzer is a light and refreshing green tea with a twist—infused with cardamom and rosemary and a subtle zing of lemon rind. It's a taste symphony that you won't want to miss! This isn't your average tea; it's an experience waiting to happen!
But here's the exciting twist—it's not just a drink; it's a kitchen superstar! This outstanding blend deserves a recipe as unique as itself. So, I decided to shake things up a bit and try something savory. Turns out, Springdrop Spritzer makes an incredible dry rub for grilled chicken. Trust me, the depth of flavor will blow your mind! Serve up these flavor-packed chicken breasts with a side of veggies and an ice-cold glass of Springdrop Spritzer tea—it's like a double dose of deliciousness, highlighting the tea's fantastic flavor in every juicy bite.
Take it beyond sipping; let it play a flavor symphony in every bite of your kitchen creations. And guess what pairs perfectly with this exceptional tea? A downright delicious lemon rosemary chicken recipe! Succulent chicken infused with lively lemon and aromatic rosemary—a foodie's dream come true! Go ahead, give it a try, and savor the magic!
Why settle for the usual when you can welcome the New Year with an explosion of extraordinary flavors? Elevate your dining game with the Springdrop Spritzer and let your taste buds embark on a delicious journey into the heart of a fantastic new year! Cheers to fresh beginnings and fabulous flavors!
Springdrop Spritzer Chicken
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 3 tsp Springdrop Spritzer loose leaf
- 4 chicken breasts
- Olive oil
- Optional: 1 lemon
- Mix salt, garlic powder, and Springdrop Spritzer loose leaf in a small bowl. For best results, grind the loose leaf with a mortar and pestle before mixing!
- Coat the chicken breasts in a thin layer of olive oil. Sprinkle the tea & spice mixture onto the chicken and rub it into both sides until all the chicken breasts are evenly covered
- Pour a thin coating of olive oil into a pan and put it on the stove over medium heat. I recommend using a cast-iron skillet! Grill the chicken on both sides until it’s completely cooked through (165 degrees in the middle)
- Once it’s finished, plate and serve. Optionally, zest a lemon over the chicken breasts for a little citrus kick!