This ice cream float drink recipe uses Strawberry Shindig, which is our strawberry-apple tisane blend. Create a fantastic and caffeine-free delight for your family!
In October, make a Pink Drink in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month!
This recipe makes a 16oz drink, so use your pint jar (like we did in the pictures) if you're in the Piper & Leaf spirit. But any regular-sized cup will do!
- Add 2 ounces of Strawberry Shindig concentrate. If you don’t know how to make concentrate, check out our brewing instructions here!*
- Add 8 ounces of your favorite lemon-lime soda
- Stir gently to mix the concentrate and soda together. Just don’t stir too much or you’ll lose some of that carbonated kick
- Add 4 ounces of ice
- Top with a generous scoop of strawberry ice cream!
- Garnish as you please with sliced or whole strawberries
*To make a smaller batch of concentrate, you can steep two teaspoons of loose leaf in 5 ounces of hot water (following the time and temp for the blend). This method works okay but is not as consistent as brewing concentrate in larger batches. This will make between 4 and 5 ounces of concentrate once the loose leaf has been strained out.